Have you reached your retirement age but you feel that you're not yet ready to give up work altogether? If you're eligible for the Age Pension, the government offers incentives for working people to defer their claim on it. On the other hand, if you've independently funded your retirement, you may benefit from keeping track of, or restructuring, your finances so you can maximise any government entitlement.
Some questions you may wish to consider include:
- I've already retired. Isn't it just about living off what I’ve got now?
- I have been retired for two years. Is it too late to change my financial arrangements?
- What is the Pension Bonus Scheme?
- What are the eligibility requirements for the Pension Bonus Scheme?
- How much is the Pension Bonus Scheme and when is it paid?
- Apart from social security benefits, are we eligible for anything else now we've retired?
- Now we've retired should we move house?
How we can help
Trust our team to offer you complete assistance and support when it comes to your finances. We can help find ways to make the most of your retirement income.
- Monitor your investments and retirement income.
- Provide regular updates about social security changes that might affect you.